Cooking Club of America-Scam
Just got this packet in the mail, complete with a magnet and a crappy bowl scraper.As a chef myself, I was sort of intrigued.
Getting this happened to coincide with subscribing to a very reputable magazine based out of Vermont, "Cooks Illustrated". Upon further research, over fifty of the initial hits I got on Google yielded very VERY negative results. Seems to be that the membership results in them sending you books with fake invoices asking you to pay them money, and the products they send you to "test" are flimsy, poorly built items that even an OC housewife could discredit. Hope this helps!
I sent it all back to them ripped up in their pre-paid envelope.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "as im eating my froot loops...I had bitten down on a rock hard froot loop...next thing I knew ,my whole bridge in the upper left back 3 teeth ,were completely..."
- "my husband and just ordered a late night dinner after a long day,after being ten minutes late and going to the wrong house the delivery man finally arrives. The..."
- "Been using them for about 5 years. Never had a problem. I enjoy making cakes, and wish i could Find and upload all the photos of each cake where i..."
- "I purchased The Godfather 2 end of 2010. Within three years or mid 2013 all the chair group was falling apart and the material was peeling and falling off. The..."
- "Ordered the service with the new iPhones 6 and 6+ in 9/14 and 11/14 because of the competitive prices AND the coverage maps. Now, as the boating season starts in the..."
- "Called LKQ in Livingston Louisiana and they said they didn't have a alternator to fit me Lincoln Navigator so I ordered it off line and the part was shipped from..."
- "These people have no way to be contacted... I recieved a ghastly looking blouse and wanted to get a return address or refund. My email wouldn't go thru. The live..."
- "I am working on a 2110 gex motor that came to the shop missing and running poorly and backfireing out nbr 3 and 4 carbs with 197 miles since install..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."