Cooking Club of America-Scam
Just got this packet in the mail, complete with a magnet and a crappy bowl scraper.As a chef myself, I was sort of intrigued.
Getting this happened to coincide with subscribing to a very reputable magazine based out of Vermont, "Cooks Illustrated". Upon further research, over fifty of the initial hits I got on Google yielded very VERY negative results. Seems to be that the membership results in them sending you books with fake invoices asking you to pay them money, and the products they send you to "test" are flimsy, poorly built items that even an OC housewife could discredit. Hope this helps!
I sent it all back to them ripped up in their pre-paid envelope.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This poorly maintained Golden Corral is along I-81, Hagerstown, MD. Store #2600. My wife and I, after paying at the entrance for the buffet, were absolutely shocked at..."
- "cooked a box of kraft stove top stuffing earlier tonight and found pieces of something plastic looks like a lid to something?? Was in my food grandsons food and husbands..."
- "I walked into a supermarket in Nairobi and picked five in number of Smirnoff Black Ice Vodka which was packaged as usual. As i was travelling for 500km from..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "A picture is worth a thousand words..first is what was advertised, second is what was received......"
- "Me and my daughter ordered a pizza and 2 20oz cokes...when they brought it to me, the pizza was burnt (i have pictures) and a 2 liter coke. I called..."
- "Charged for insurance that was clearly refused. Hertz rep. did knowingly verbally deceive (e.g. lie) about "free" "Basic Services." Like most anyone picking a car up from an airport car..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "About four years ago I purchased a red bycast leather sectional sofa, matching chair and two matching ottomans from Rooms To Go, Ocala, Fl. I was suspicious right from..."