1.1

It has been several years since I became a Life Time Member of Cooking Club of American.I often wondered why I didn't received information or offers from them.

I agree with the other reviews. I paid a lot for what I originally received with the assumption that there would be much more offered to Life Time Members. When I first bought my membership there was a lot of contact from the company. After I had purchased several items and had fulfilled my membership the contact stopped.

I received no more offers and I didn't received the magazine any longer. I still use the products I purchased from CCofA but it's sad because I was looking forward to many more perks, offers, etc. It's also sad that there are companies like CCof A that cheat people for their own benefit!!!!

What a SCAM!!!!No wonder people are leery of joining and becoming members of companies.

Review about: Cooking Club Of America Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Was great when i was getting the magazine, Cookware i received when i initially signed up, Recipes, Items to test, Cookware i received.

I didn't like: Rip off, No magazines arriving, Membership did nothong, Magazine stoppage, Lying about benefits.

Had an Experience with Cooking Club Of America?

Comments