I became a Life time member in 2005 and with in a few years the club just dropped out of existence. No longer did I receive any of the promised cooking magazines or cook ware or gifts.

Very disappointing. They promised discounts and savings on cook ware and products. I think the entire this was a scam. I did get a lot of unwanted mail and email from other clubs such as hunting , handyman, golf and fishing to name a few.

These were unwanted and not what I had signed up for. The number for customer service was no longer in service.

No one could be reached to be accountable for the situation. Very bad buisness

Product or Service Mentioned: Cooking Club Of America Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Lying about benefits, Stopping the lifetime magazine without communication, Took my lifetime membership money and ran, Very dissatisfied, Its a scam.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 25, 2017.

Comments

I have read the comments and I too have had the same experience as they have. I was also a life member as a lot of others who have complained.

I had no idea the company had shut down just knew I wasn't receiving any magazines offers any more. Some times we have bought lessons and I guess this is one of them.

It is sad so many people have lost their money. One day they will stand before God for their wrongs.

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1277322

The same experience for me as the previous comment. It started great, magazine issues quit coming.

Then sporadic online issues stopped as well.

Never checked into it like I should have. Feeling that the $300 lifetime membership fee was not fulfilled.