I purchased a lifetime membership and I have not heard from them in over a year. Funny but I have not completed my lifetime yet and they shut me off???

Was supposed to get products to test, that is not happening. They said this is what I would be entitled to with the membership but it happened for about a year and then it is gone. Tired of companies scamming you to buy into their "promises" and then after they have your monies they are gone.

How convenient for them, but if they can't do what they say then they need to return my monies. Thank you for the nothings you provided.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cooking club of america membership. Cooking Club Of America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cooking club of america membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cooking Club Of America.

Comments