Whitethorn, California

Just cannot get through to them.I have not received a magazine for a VERY long time (months and months) Are they even still in business?

I have tried to call only to receive the information that the number is no longer in service. I live a very long way away from e-mail (have to drive 56 miles each way to get to a computer), so e-mail is out - information I found on-line said a 24 minute wait for on line assistance - which I cannot afford when paying by the minute for computer use.

I have the same issue with Gardening Club of America - $300 for a membership and then it's gone????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with recipes and monthly magazine and stated that there is a room for improvement of disappointed with lack of communication and hassle of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of cooking club of america membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Cooking Club Of America needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cooking club of america membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cooking Club Of America.

Had an Experience with Cooking Club Of America?

Comments