2.0

I paid alot of money to be a lifetime member of the cooking club of America--so, where did they go with my money? Also, paid alot of money to be a lifetime member of the gardening club of America.

I assume they were both owned by the same group, and they both absconded with my money. I am so angry. I suppose there is no recourse, as we don't know who the primary owners are. Hope they are able to live with themselves.

Can they sleep at night?

Does anyone out there know who to contact to recoup monies? If so, please post that information..I am sure you would be helping alot of people who are in the same boat as I am.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rip off play on people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of cooking club of america membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Cooking Club Of America needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cooking club of america membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cooking Club Of America.

Comments