I am a Premier member of the cooking club, garden club and the hunting club and I have gotten very few items to test and paid a great deal of money to each club. What has happened to them.

Why the silence and no letters telling us what is really going on. I too have not received the magazines promised, only the gardening club, occasionally.

Please, if you are going out of business have the common courtesy to let us know and refund a portion of the money we gave you to be a lifetime member. To think I was just trying to see if they had anymore stoneware available to buy and I find this?????

sharmarie49 wrote the review because of not as described at Cooking Club Of America. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cooking Club Of America to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor communication, rip off play on people and membership did nothong. Author liked the most items to test and magazine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cooking Club Of America and cooking club of america membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments