2.8

I have contacted CCA several times about not receiving the magazine from them...I have contacted them several times about not receiving the magazine but have not gotten any response from them to resolve the problem.

Everything went fine while I was paying my "lifetime Membership" payments and even shortly after. I received the pan set and even got a few kitchen utensils to try and write a review on. Unfortunately I started receiving cook books, sometimes two in a month. I contacted them and asked for them to only send me one every other month but got no response.

Finally I just started paying for the cookbooks one month at a time. They got all PO'd and fussed and I told them that I had asked to only receive no more than one a month so that was how I was paying for them. About that time I stopped getting the magazine and any correspondence from them.

I contacted them about the magazine but got no response.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with test products and some of the cook books and stated that there is a room for improvement of getting flooded by cookbooks. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cooking club of america customer care. Cooking Club Of America needs to "i would like to get the magazine" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cooking club of america customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cooking Club Of America.

Had an Experience with Cooking Club Of America?

Comments