I have not heard anything from them in a very long time.I used to get items to test/review for about the first year, then for a couple of years I got cheap little "gifts" from them.

Then nothing. I haven't gotten a magazine in a long time. I paid my dues for a lifetime membership but the membership certainly hasn't lasted a lifetime.

I agree that our money should be refunded since we are no longer getting any benefits.I should have checked with the BBB before getting involved with them and paying them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being ignored no test product no more magazines. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cooking club of america lifetime membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Cooking Club Of America needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cooking club of america lifetime membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cooking Club Of America.

Had an Experience with Cooking Club Of America?

Comments