I have been a member since 6/2001 all of a sudden when I have to go through this scout site and they want me to join and spend more money?I would, as many others looks like want some answers.We spend hard earned money and get shut down with no answers, no refunds, no nothing?Not good.

I also belong to the gardening club and same thing...there's scout.What gives?

There has to be someone that has answers, you have this complaint site.Give it up people don't we have enough issues without adding this?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of cooking club of america lifetime membership from Cooking Club Of America. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Cooking Club Of America to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hassle of customer service, not receiving magazine, disappointed with lack of communication and no communication from company. Author liked the most contests and magazine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cooking Club Of America for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cooking Club Of America?

Comments