Update by user Mar 20, 2016

Edit: My membership number is (was) 20077110.

Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2016

I joined as a lifetime member in the late 1990s/early 2000s.Initially, I did receive stuff: a set of pans, an apron, a trivet, plus the monthly magazine, probably some other stuff I just can't recall.

I was also a regular product tester until the application process changed. Despite submitting numerous additional applications, I never got anything new to test. And customer service could never provide me with any information on the testing program. A few years ago, I noticed the website was not being updated on a regular basis.

But I also noticed that they were offering lifetime memberships with "additional benefits". These special lifetime memberships seemed to be offered only to lifetime members, but naturally cost more money, and the benefits were minimal. Really? The initial promise of a lifetime membership, with nothing else to buy/pay for was suddenly worthless, compared to this new level of lifetime membership.

That should have been a sign. I couldn't tell you the last time I received a magazine. At this point, I almost don't care. Good riddance to a company that thought so little of their customers.

I would appreciate my membership fee reimbursed, though.If you had no intention of fulfilling your end of the contract, then I want my payment returned.

This reviewer shared experience about "failure to fulfill & uphold the lifetime membership contract" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cooking Club Of America. The most disappointing about cooking club of america membership from Cooking Club Of America was being ripped off not getting what i paid for, lying about benefits and membership cost Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cooking Club Of America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Cooking Club Of America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cooking Club Of America?

Comments