what a farce this company is.I can't remember the last time I received a magazine from them.I got the lifelong subscription a lot of good that does.This used to be good.You would be able to test products (usually not good ones)but at least you got to test them.I haven't heard anything from them in ages.I'm assuming I was ripped off....am I correct.Will I ever get a response about this??I doubt it

This person wrote the review because of not as described of cooking club of america lifetime membership from Cooking Club Of America. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Cooking Club Of America to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not receiving magazine, rip off play on people and disappointed with lack of communication. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cooking Club Of America for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cooking Club Of America?

Comments

Cooking Club Of America - Membership Review Cooking Club Of America "My experience is nearly verbatim to most of the other customers. I am disappointed as well, having really enjoyed the benefits I DID receive. I have since moved from the..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Hulu - Redesign ineffective Hulu "... I only watch Hulu from our Apple TV.We were disgusted with the redesign after an automatic update..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more