what a farce this company is.I can't remember the last time I received a magazine from them.I got the lifelong subscription a lot of good that does.This used to be good.You would be able to test products (usually not good ones)but at least you got to test them.I haven't heard anything from them in ages.I'm assuming I was ripped off....am I correct.Will I ever get a response about this??I doubt it

This person wrote the review because of not as described of cooking club of america lifetime membership from Cooking Club Of America. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Cooking Club Of America to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not receiving magazine, rip off play on people and disappointed with lack of communication. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cooking Club Of America for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cooking Club Of America?

Comments