Greenfield, Massachusetts

I paid my Life Membership.I got my pans and submitted what I needed so that I could test products and heard nothing more.

We were in the process of moving. We were between 2 houses and time passes and I didn't think about it for quite a while. When I went out to find them they were gone. I didn't get the magazines.

I thought perhaps my forwarding time had passed so I wrote a letter. It didn't come back so I assumed they got it and my magazine would follow. Once again it slipped my mind. Now another year has passed and still I can't find them.

It seems like a big scam..Most of the pots are sitting in a box in the basement so I'm out money and pissed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with magazine and test products and stated that there is a room for improvement of subscription stopped unnoticed and rip off play on people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of cooking club of america lifetime membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Cooking Club Of America needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cooking club of america lifetime membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cooking Club Of America.

Had an Experience with Cooking Club Of America?

Comments

Foley, Alabama, United States #1119327

I took the paid lifetime membership, got the pans and a couple other freebies they promised.Over the first couple years, I tested a couple small food items and received the magazine.

Then....nothing.

When I tried looking online, I found it under Scout,com, but it was not what I supposedly joined.What happened here?