I've been a member since 2006 or 07 and a lifetime member since around 2008.I have not heard anything from them since I received the 2015 calendar in 2014.

Wondering if they are still in business. I've tried to contact them but the number is no good. Does anyone know if they are still in operation? I don't have any complaints other than it has always been hard to communicate with them.

It's always been hard to find a working phone number.I use to go on line to contact them but they kept dropping my password and I would have to get another one.

This reviewer shared experience about "non communication" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cooking Club Of America. The most disappointing about cooking club of america lifetime membership from Cooking Club Of America was stopping the lifetime magazine without communication and customer service and this complaint process , but reviewer liked magazines calendars. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cooking Club Of America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Cooking Club Of America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cooking Club Of America?

Comments