I have a membership where is my magazine ??????membership #20133390. what are the benefits of having a membership ,,,,and why would I need to submit 80 words when I have a complaint , is the cooking club even publishing ? I am requesting my FULL membership to be refunded to me , if I don't get response from cooking cl I intend to file a class action lawsuit against this company in order to get my full membership refund , and yes I am PISSED , PLEASE let me know some reason why I am not receiving my freaking magazine

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of cooking club of america lifetime membership from Cooking Club Of America. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Cooking Club Of America to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not recieving magazine. Author liked the most magazine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cooking Club Of America for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cooking Club Of America?

Comments

Start on your class action suit by googling class action suit. Learn why you won't be filing one.