3.0

I am a lifetime member, after having paid my dues.However, I no longer get the magazine, and there is no way to contact anyone with a complaint.

Does anyone have any idea what happened to them? I also am a lifetime member of the gardening club...same problem. No way to contact anyone. After paying all my dues, I think I have been stiffed!

Am I the only one that feels this way?

Wow, writing at least 100 words is difficult.I would love to contact someone from these 2 clubs--I'd love to get my money back!

Carol

This person wrote the review because of not as described of cooking club of america lifetime membership from Cooking Club Of America. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cooking Club Of America to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very dissatisfied and no way to contact. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cooking Club Of America for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cooking Club Of America?

Comments